Dr Daniel Farbodmanesh
MD, FAFRM, (RACP)
Dr Farbodmanesh is committed to helping patients live independently with injury, illness, acute or chronic pain, or any other conditions resulting in disability and functional limitations.
Dr Farbodmanesh is a Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (AFRM).
He is also an assessor for workplace injuries and accepts referrals from GPs and the community.
Dr Farbodmanesh consults at the Sydney Pain Management Centre and has admitting right at The Hills Private and Campbelltown Private Hospitals.
- Dr Farbodmanesh has special Interests in Chronic Pain Management, Pre- and Post-Surgical Pain Optimisation, Pain Rehabilitation Program, and Neurological Pain Management.
- He also provides Medicolegal assessment.
- Dr Farbodmanesh obtained his Rehabilitation Fellowship from the Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (AFRM) and undertook further training in Pain Medicine the Faculty of Pain medicine (ANZCA).
- He completed his specialty training at Royal North Shore, Prince of Wales, Royal Rehab, Westmead and Ryde Hospitals as well as The National Centre for Veterans Healthcare Concord Hospital.
- In addition to his clinical practice, Dr Farbodmanesh is also actively involved in the training of pain medicine trainees and is a Fellowship Examiner with the Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
- He is also a professional member of the Rehabilitation Medicine Society of Australia and New Zealand.
Daniel’s pain management motto: “Pain is often momentary, but if you give up without trying – that’s pain that can last forever.”