Aditi is a highly skilled physiotherapist committed to helping patients make eaningful change to their own pain and pain perceptions through a multidisciplinary approach which includes physiotherapy and working alongside psychologists and pain interventionists at SPMC.
Aditi is registered with
- The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- The Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- The Australian Pain Society (APS)
Aditi has a special interest in chronic pain and neurological disorders, rehabilitation and work cover rehabilitation.
- Aditi obtained her Bachelor of Physiotherapy at the University of Mumbai in 2000.
- She further trained in the UK and completed her Master of Physiotherapy in 2011 from the University of Melbourne.
- A mentor to young physiotherapists, she has extensive experience in supervising physiotherapy students and in clinical supervision.
Aditi’s motto: “Change is a journey that can be best achieved when multiple minds are focused on the one pain problem. That’s why it’s important to respect pain, because there is usually more than one reason for pain and the best way to solve it is as a team.”